|– 37 bedded accommodation
– En-suite facilities in most rooms
– Warm and friendly environment
– Encouraging dignity, privacy and independence
– Palliative care
– Varied dietary menus
– Activities with co-ordinator, entertainment, outings
– Language therapists, hairdresser, chiropodist, aroma therapist and ‘personal’ care plan.
– Specialists in Parkinsons Disease, stroke and respiratory conditions.
– Promotion of physical and emotional wellbeing
– Doctors/District nurses and other multi agency support