|Collamere offers a mix of a traditional and purpose built accommodation, most of which is at ground floor level, providing nursing and residential care, of a high quality.
Located in a small mid-Cornwall town, the home is within easy reach of the town and train station.
45 bedded accommodation, all rooms are en-suite and some include wet rooms.
A registered nurse is available 24 hours a day, we have links with the Palliative care teams, and work closely with them in planning care for those who require this service. We specialise in Respiratory conditions, Stroke care, Huntington’s and care of those with Enteral fedding needs. Along side the care of those who need support with the tasks of day to day living.
|– 45 bedded accommodation
– En-suite facilities in most rooms
– Warm and friendly environment
– Encouraging dignity, privacy and independence
– Varied dietary menus
– Respite care
– Structured daily activities with co-ordinator, entertainment, outings
– Speech therapists, physiotherapist, chiropodist, aroma therapist and ‘personal’ care plan
– Specialists in dementia, Parkinsons Disease, stroke and respiratory conditions.
– Promotion of physical and emotional wellbeing